Wed, Jun 07|
Four (2-Hour) Zoom Sessions
Operational Compliance Foundations Course
This course will teach you the foundations of compliance operability – the state when all essential functions, behaviors, and interactions exist at levels sufficient to produce compliance outcomes. You will learn what compliance looks like when it is proactive, integrative, and operational.
Time & Location
Jun 07, 2023, 3:00 p.m. EDT – Jun 28, 2023, 5:00 p.m. EDT
Four (2-Hour) Zoom Sessions
About The Event
Operability is a prerequisite for compliance to be effective.
To achieve better compliance outcomes, you need more than just audit and corrective actions – you need Operational Compliance.
Register for our upcoming "Operational Compliance Foundations" course which begins June 7th where you where learn the essential functions, behaviours, and interactions to achieve better safety, security, sustainability, quality, and other value-based outcomes.
This is a module from our advanced program that we are offering separately. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn how to transform your compliance.
This course will teach you the foundations of compliance operability – the state when all essential functions, behaviors, and interactions exist at levels sufficient to produce compliance outcomes. You will learn what compliance looks like when it is proactive, integrative, and operational – compliance delivering more than the sum of its parts but the product of their interactions.
By completing this course you will:
- Understand what operational compliance is and why it is necessary to realize compliance outcomes.
- Understand essential building blocks, behaviors, and interactions needed to achieve compliance operability.
- Learn how to use an operational model to improve alignment, performance, and consistency of your compliance.
Who Should attend?
This course is for anyone who wants to:
- Achieve better compliance outcomes with less effort.
- Increase the level of assurance that obligations will be met and promises kept.
- Build greater levels of trust.
- Four two-hour sessions hosted over four weeks (8 hours of live, online learning and coaching)
- Feedback from instructor and peers
- Assignments to apply your learning (1 hour per week)
- Additional resources for further learning
- Certificate upon completion
- Session 1 (Wed June 7 3-5pm EDT): Introduction to Operational Compliance
- Session 2 (Wed June 14 3-5pm EDT): Governance & Programs
- Session 3 (Wed June 21 3-5pm EDT): Systems & Processes
- Session 4 (Wed June 28 3-5pm EDT): Operational Readiness
After registering for this course you will receive a detailed schedule, zoom links, and course workbook.
Operational Compliance - Session 1Zoom
Operational Compliance - Session 2Zoom
Operational Compliance Foundations Course Certification issued upon completion$1,200.00Tax: +$156.00 HST