Thu, Apr 18|
Digital Transformation Strategy Workshop
This workshop is for anyone who is interested developing a digital transformation strategy that is tied directly to business and compliance outcomes. You do not need to know or understand how digital technology works to benefit from this workshop.
Time & Location
Apr 18, 2019, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
About The Event
This workshop is for anyone who wants to see their business grow. You do not need to know or understand how digital technology works to benefit from this workshop. What you do need to know is your business and desire for it to thrive in the digital economy.
Participants attending this workshop will develop a digital transformation strategy for their business to mitigate their #1 threat and exploit their #1 opportunity.
- Refine vision and mission statements to align with the new economy model.
- Create a balanced score card (BSC) that includes: value chain, productivity, and compliance objectives.
- Identify threats that hinder and opportunities that advance mission objectives
- Identify digital strategies to mitigate their #1 threat and exploit their #1 opportunity.
- Worksheets will be emailed to attendees prior to the workshop.
- The workshop is on-line and interactive.
- Participates will be able to ask questions and have them answered during the workshop